Thursday, January 15, 2009

Explore your mind

MY vision for the next millennium is one of hope. Not the darkness, horror and strife of the last hundred years, but the beauty of the human spirit. I have faith in the human spirit, and the absolute conviction that when we open ourselves to guidance from above, together we can create that world of truth. Why has the world lost its vision of hope? Is it because all the bad deeds now outnumber the good ones? The world and its citizens now have to create good deeds in order to create a vision of hope that will endure through time and space.

And what about myself? It is important that I begin where I am and not somewhere out there. In other words, whatever changes I wish to see in the world, I must first bring them about in myself and in my own life. I need to look into my mind and heart. How can I open up my heart and explore my mind? There are many different interpretations of the word ‘mind’ in philosophy, psychology, and religion and yet, how much do I know of what my own mind holds and to what extent can I use its power and energy in the right direction?

Human hearts have become cold and human heads hot. It is time to turn that around, to make our hearts warm, compassionate and loving, and our heads cool, stable and clear. If at any time I begin to lose hope in myself, let me simply look inside my heart and see all the good actions I have performed in the past, from the smallest to the grandest.

1 comment:

JAYA RAMBA said...

Del, cantik jua blog kau. Isi-isi yang tertera amat segar. Ya, akhirnya kamu kembali juga ke tanah air. Salam!